EVENT: The NO MORE Challenge
Artemis Center is Dayton Ohio's Domestic Violence Resource Agency. Since 1985, Artemis Center has served over 95,000 Domestic Violence victims and their children. We are dedicated to our mission of Leading the Community in its Commitment to End Domestic Violence. Our services include the operation of a 24/7 crisis hotline (in partnership with the YWCA Dayton), court accompaniment, community education, support group facilitation, basic needs support, child therapy, and more. All of the services offered by Artemis Center are provided at no cost to our clients. Your funding will help keep these programs in place to break the cycle of Domestic Violence.
Our Goal is to raise $100,000 to support our local programming and victim needs.
Your Contribution Makes DIFFERENCE!
- $50 changes a lock on a client's home
- $75 operates one hour of the 24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline (937-222-SAFE)
- $100 pays for 1 hour of therapy for a child who has witnessed Domestic Violence
- $250 pays for 2 weekly support groups
- $500 pays for an advocate to accompany a client to court through the process
- $1000 safely relocates a family
The challenge is a partnership between NO MORE and HopeLine from Verizon. The fundraiser launches on Thursday, February 4th and continues through Tuesday, March 15th at 1:59:59pm ET. There is also the HopeLine Phone Drive, an additional part of the challenge, which ends on April 15th at 11:59:59pm.
- Each charity keeps every donation it raises during the campaign.
- The team that raises the most during the Challenge wins a $50,000 donation
- Second place gets $30,000
- Third place gets $20,000
THANK YOU! Together we will make a difference and break the cycle of Domestic Violence