Be a part of largest, most spectacular gathering for peace in modern history - World Culture Festival (WCF) 2016 with over 3.5 million people from 155 countries.
We live in a period where where terrorism, fear and division have become a world crisis, all instigated by a very small minority. WCF presents a global platform to promote peace for the silent majority - citizens, business, political & religious leaders to act with dynamism.
Your support for WCF will strengthen the momentum to celebrate, not just tolerate diversity; recommit to care for our planet & environment.
Get involved in this extraordinary celebration of human spirit!
Register for the WCF, donate (suggest $20), or spread the word
WCF will be held in New Delhi, India from March 11-13, 2016, where you may:
- Meditate for peace with 3.5 million people from 155 countries, including group meditations world-wide.
- Experience a cultural extravaganza where over 33,500 artists from around the globe perform on the world’s largest (7 acre) stage, including:
- A grand orchestra with over 8500 musicians
- 30 global dance forms, many featuring groups of 1000+ traditional art practitioners
- Singers, Rappers, Drummers, Whirling Dervishes, Martial Arts practitioners, Vedic Pundits, and more
- Be inspired as world leaders promote peaceful programs that encourage cultural expressions of the human spirit to flourish.
- Join or support the Citizen Peace program for college students, which train our future citizens to become leaders for peace in their own lands.
- Make new friends from far and near, as we find common ground on the basis of mutually cherished human values, and learn to meet the challenges of our time peacefully.
“One Divinity, One Humanity, Celebrating Diversity – This is our sacred duty.” -- H. H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder, Art of Living Foundation
aol.anandg at gmail