Hope you are doing well :-).
We are raising funds for the World Culture Festival.
I know within each of you lie's this desire for a peaceful world for us and our future generations. We all want to do something more besides reading the news about terror and violence. And we all do in our own capacity.
World Culture Festival is going to be the World's largest gathering for Peace. A gathering that will include over 3.5 million people from over 152 countries, from all walks, nationalities of life, celebrating diversity, celebrating humanity, standing up for peace.
I have taken a pledge to raise $10,000. The money will go part towards organizing this huge event, and part towards conducting Art of Living's unique programs in remote, disaster struck, terror struck places, prisons. I humbly request you to support 'our' pledge for peace and invite you to this historic event that is about to take place on March 11-13 in New Delhi, India. Come become part of this historic and beautiful phenomenon.
Ooh and check out the video on the left to get a glimpse of what it'll look like :-)
Thanks for taking the time to read
More details on WCF...
Be a part of the largest and most spectacular gathering for peace in modern history. The Art of Living’s World Culture Festival (WCF) is inspired by ONE goal – rising together for peace. It is a tribute to the human spirit, as expressed through MANY avenues of cultural diversity.
From March 11-13, 2016, in Delhi, India you can:
* Meditate for peace with 3.5 million people from 155 countries, supported by group meditations world-wide.
* Experience a cultural extravaganza in which over 33,500 artists from around the globe perform on the world’s largest (7 acre) stage, including:
-- A grand orchestra of over 8500 musicians playing together
-- 30 dance forms, many featuring troops of 1000 or more traditionally costumed dancers
-- Singers, Rappers, Drummers, Whirling Dervishes, Martial Artists, Vedic Pundits, and more
* Be inspired as world leaders promote peaceful programs that encourage cultural expressions of the human spirit to flourish.
* Join or support the Citizen Peace program for college students, in which they are inspired and trained to become leaders for peace in their own lands.
* Make new friends from far and near, as we find common ground on the basis of mutually cherished human values, and learn to meet the challenges of our time peacefully.
“One Divinity, One Humanity, Celebrating Diversity – This is our sacred duty.” -- H. H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder, Art of Living Foundation
Yes, I want to be part of this earth-awakening celebration. I would like to:
* Register for the WCF and make arrangements for travel and accommodation.
* I am a college student and wish to join the Citizen Peace program at the WCF [link]