I am doing my bit to raise money for the World Culture Festival, which is the biggest peace movement ever on this planet. The event aims to create a wave of positivity to counter all the havoc that a handful of people are creating on this planet. By celebrating our diversity and humanity we can show the world that there are positive things on this planet that if fostered can truly defeat the negative elements. Let the GOOD RISE!
Please JOIN ME in this noble endeavor.
Art of Living Foundation wrote -
Be a part of the largest and most spectacular gathering for peace in modern history. The Art of Living’s World Culture Festival (WCF) is inspired by ONE goal – rising together for peace. It is a tribute to the human spirit, as expressed through MANY avenues of cultural diversity.
From March 11-13, 2016, in Delhi, India you can:
* Meditate for peace with 3.5 million people from 155 countries, supported by group meditations world-wide.
* Experience a cultural extravaganza in which over 33,500 artists from around the globe perform on the world’s largest (7 acre) stage, including:
-- A grand orchestra of over 8500 musicians playing together
-- 30 dance forms, many featuring troops of 1000 or more traditionally costumed dancers
-- Singers, Rappers, Drummers, Whirling Dervishes, Martial Artists, Vedic Pundits, and more
* Be inspired as world leaders promote peaceful programs that encourage cultural expressions of the human spirit to flourish.
* Join or support the Citizen Peace program for college students, in which they are inspired and trained to become leaders for peace in their own lands.
* Make new friends from far and near, as we find common ground on the basis of mutually cherished human values, and learn to meet the challenges of our time peacefully.
“One Divinity, One Humanity, Celebrating Diversity – This is our sacred duty.” -- H. H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder, Art of Living Foundation
Yes, I want to be part of this earth-awakening celebration. I would like to:
* Register for the WCF and make arrangements for travel and accommodation.