The Art of Living is organizing a world peace conference - The World Culture Festival in New Delhi, India from March 11-13, 2016. Expected attendence at the event is about 3.5 million people from 155 countries.
This is a massive effort to bring people from diverse backgrounds to come together and show solidarity and that there are people who are working for good in this world. This is a perfect platform and opportunity for each individual to contribute to world peace by showing up there. At the same time there is something for each individual there. In an environment of such high positive energy, it is said that lot of prosperity, not just in terms of worldly things but happiness in life, would come to people who are present at the event. I will be there myself and I want to take more people with me. There are lots of people/students who want to go but can't afford tickets to India. So I am doing this Fundraiser for them.
To speak a little about the grandeur of the event, here some facts:
- This is a one of kind event which will provide a unique platform for spiritual leaders, politicians, business leaders, peacemakers and artists to spread the message of global peace and harmony.
- USA is also represented in the Reception committee by Hon. Nancy Pelosi, Minority Leader of the U.S. House of Representatives and Congressmen Ed Whitfield & Katherine Clarke.
- There will be evening meditations that would attended by millions together
- There will be cultural extravaganza in which over 33,500 artists from around the globe perform on the world’s largest (7 acre) stage, some of which are below:
- A grand orchestra of over 8500 musicians playing together
- 30 dance forms, many featuring troops of 1000 or more traditionally costumed dancers
- Singers, Rappers, Drummers, Whirling Dervishes, Martial Artists, Vedic Pundits.
- The Citizen Peace program for college students, in which they are inspired and trained to become leaders for peace in their own lands.
If you would like to travel too, you can refer this to make arrangements Register for the WCF or reach out to me directly