Be a part of the largest and most spectacular gathering for peace, harmony, human values, culture and environmental awareness in modern history. The Art of Living’s World Culture Festival (WCF) 2016 is inspired by ONE goal – bringing together people from all different cultures, nations and faiths as a one world family in a resounding message of peace.
The Purpose of the World Culture Festival from March 11-13, 2016, in Delhi, India:
1. One World Family: WCF will send across a strong message from India to the whole world that inspite of our differences we can co exist as a One world family. Moving from tolerating diversity to celebrating diversity.
2. Reinstilling Faith in Goodness: It is often said that evil thrives in society not because of bad people but because of the indifference and inaction of the good people. WCF will let people know that goodness exist. Good people are alive and dynamic, and they care for the planet, and each and every individual.
3. Congregation of Global Leaders: WCF will provide a platform for political, religious and Business leaders to come together and renew their commitment to work for World Peace, the welfare of society, and the good of all.
4. Reinforce our commitment to protect the Environment: One of the objectives of WCF is to sensitize people and global leaders towards the environment, preserving and protecting our natural resources. Expressing care and concern for the planet.
5. Reviving traditional Music & Dance: WCF will provide a world stage to traditional musicians, instrumentalist and dance forms from all over the world. Promoting and appreciating each others culture and traditions is a basis of creating a peaceful society.
Experience a cultural extravaganza in which over 33,500 artists from around the globe perform on the world’s largest (7 acre) stage, including: a grand orchestra of over 8500 musicians playing together; 30 dance forms, many featuring troops of 1000 or more traditionally costumed dancers; Singers, Rappers, Drummers, Whirling Dervishes, Martial Artists, Vedic Pundits, and more.
6. Largest ever Meditation for World Peace: From 11th Mar to 13th Mar 2016 millions across the world will meditate together. In Delhi itself, 3.5 million people from 155 countries, from all possible cultures, backgrounds and religions, will be taking part in the largest group meditation ever witnessed by mankind, which will create tremendous amounts of positive vibes for the benefit of humanity.
“One Divinity, One Humanity, Celebrating Diversity – This is our sacred duty.” -- H. H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder, Art of Living Foundation
How can you help?
* Donate to support the WCF and give back something to society & the world for the greater good.
* Be there! Register for the WCF and make arrangements for travel and accommodation.