ArtsWave is the region's local arts agency and the nation's first and largest community campaign for the arts. With the help of tens of thousands of donors like you, ArtsWave supports more than 100 arts and community organizations that make our region an amazing place to live.
At ArtsWave, we believe that the arts are more than just nice. We believe the arts— music, dance, theatre, museums, festivals, and more —create economic vitality, vibrant neighborhoods, and a more connected community.
With your help, the arts:
• Bridge cultural divides. When the arts reflect and celebrate the diversity of our community, residents build a greater understanding and appreciation of cultural differences.
• Enliven neighborhoods. Community arts centers, galleries, public art projects, and theaters serve as vital hubs for neighborhood activity that supports local business and builds public pride and civic connection.
• Fuel creativity and learning. The arts have the power to transform education both by improving learning of core curriculum and teaching essential skills like creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking. By actively creating and performing art, students also learn to write, think, solve problems and map out plans.
• Put Cincinnati on the map. Helping to build Greater Cincinnati’s reputation for a thriving and world-class arts scene, our region’s innovative arts scene attracts talent, visitors, and business to the region.
• Deepen roots in our region. Residents who are engaged in the arts - whether as volunteers, artists, or audience members – have a stronger and more positive connection to the community. Increasing the number of young professionals in our region is a high priority for our business community as they seek to build a more competitive, innovative workforce.
ArtsWave creates an environment where the growing impact of the arts is felt and celebrated by the entire community. When you give to ArtsWave you play a vital role in transforming our region.
Please join in making a gift to the ArtsWave Community Campaign today.