Picnics for Good
Organized by: art swirls
Enjoy the outdoors this summer to support NYAWC, a non-profit that helps New York women and their children overcome domestic violence! Find out more about Domestic Violence & NYAWC: http://artswirls.tumblr.com
First Picnic: Gantry Plaza State Park, Saturday April 19th at 1PM.
Here are a few reasons why you should attend!
- You like to have fun & do it for a Good Cause (it really doesn't get any better than that!)
- You may have been to or heard of one of my food parties, I am quite the host.
- This is a great event to meet new people within my large network of friends.
- Last year we raised $250 from 1 picnic alone!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Please contribute at least $15 to cover food/drinks (and raise $5 for the non profit). If you would like to donate more, that would be great!
- RSVP at least 3 days in advance on facebook or email email@example.com for the event you want to attend (it will help me calculate food).
- If there are issues of weather, event may be rescheduled.
- Size of each event will be limited to 15-25 people (we want everyone to get to know each other)
- Feel free to invite friends!
*a small portion of the donations will be going to purchasing food. 100% of the profits will be donated to NYAWC.