BENEFITING: Multiple Sclerosis Association of America, Inc.
EVENT DATE: Oct 22, 2017
DAY TO GO
Welcome to Team MSAA!
MSAA is a national, nonprofit organization dedicated to improving lives today through ongoing support and direct services to individuals with MS, their families, and their care partners.
- Estimates are that 2.5 million people worldwide are diagnosed with MS.
- MS is most often diagnosed between the ages of 15-50, in the prime of life.
- Women are three times more likely to develop MS than men.
- There is no known cause or cure for MS.
Getting started is as simple as 1- 2- 3!
- Create a fundraising page here by clicking on "Fundraise for this campaign" on the right.
- Share your fundraising page with your friends and family and spread the word about this amazing challenge you just took on!
- Once you meet your fundraising minimum goal, MSAA will provide a link for you to register for the Atlantic City Marathon Weekend, for FREE!
Team MSAA Benefits Include:
- Free race entry with Team MSAA
- Monthly tips to help you prepare for your race and reach your fundraising goal
- Live course entertainment
- Free two-day Health & Fitness Expo entry
- Free professional AC Marathon race photos
- AC Marathon custom drawstring bag with custom tech shirt (5K and 10K short sleeve, half marathon and marathon long sleeve)
- Live runner updates and results available on the AC Marathon Race Series App
- Pre-race half marathon and full marathon runners’ dinner (location TBD)
- Finisher’s medal
- Team MSAA shirt, water bottle and more
- Top fundraiser certificate for the two top fundraisers on Team MSAA
- Cash Awards given from the AC Marathon Series to the top three male and female finishers in each event
- Free entry to the Coors Light Finish Line Beer Garden following the 5K and 10K on Saturday, October 21 and the marathon and half marathon on Sunday, October 22
Our fundraising minimums are determined on a race-by-race basis in order to reduce costs and maximize the amount of funds going directly to improve the lives of the entire MS community.
The Half Marathon fundraising minimum is $750. If you do not reach your fundraising minimum through donations to your page, we do expect that each participant cover the difference between their minimum and what they were able to raise before the race. Fundraising minimum due date: September 22, 2017.
If you are not able to participate, please make a donation and help support Team MSAA improve lives today for the entire MS community.
If you have any questions or need some inspiration email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.