BENEFITING: AVAS HEART
EVENT DATE: Apr 16, 2016
WHEN: Saturday April 16, 2016, from 2pm - 4pm.
WHERE: The Bar Method, 8416 W. 3rd St., Los Angeles, 90048. Street parking.
WHAT: Warm up class taught by Jenn Keyes, ending with the Heart-to-Heart Plank Challenge. (There may be push-ups involved! : ) )
WIN: Whoever holds the Plank the longest wins the Grand Prize - a weekend at the Palm Springs Hilton!
Whoever raises the most on this site also wins a weekend at the Palm Springs Hilton!
HOW: Reserve your spot! Call 310-779-6616 with your name, phone number, and email address to register.
***Each participant must raise a minimum of $100 in advance to qualify for registration.***
- Of course, you can raise more!
- Fantastic giveaway bags for all participants!
- Short introduction and video about Ava's Heart.
- Meet Ron, who has an artificial heart.
- Please ask your family and friends to support your participation!
- Can't join us but want to help? Make a donation! Text HEART to 41444 to receive a donation form on your phone.
AVA'S HEART: Ava’s Heart provides assistance for organ transplant patients who could otherwise not get treatment and care.
Ava’s Heart provides transplant patients and their families with a range of support that insurance does not cover, including mandated temporary housing pre and post-transplant, medication co-payments, food and gas cards, strollers, car seats, dental work, hearing aids, guidance, and emotional support.
From my new heart to yours,
Please visit our website at www.avasheart.org. All donations are 100% tax-deductible, and all funds go towards helping transplant patients. A special thank you to Lance J. Walter for his generous donation of the Grand Prize.