Help me raise $2,500 to help the Boston Crusaders.
Marching with Boston Crusaders in 2000 changed my life. The experience and friends made during that summer stick with me, and I've remained a supporter of the organization ever since.
Many of you are familiar with the corps. For those who are not, I've attached some details about the organization below. Thanks for reading this and thank you for any gift you can make.
Who are the Boston Crusaders?
1. One of the world’s elite musical pageantry units
2. One of the oldest, most recognized, names in the activity
3. New England’s only world class drum corps
4. Premiere Boston youth activity
5. Founding member of Drum Corps International
6. Over 150 performing members
7. Travel over 12,000 miles each summer
8. Perform in more than 40 competitions each year
Who participates in drum & bugle corps?
1. Performers ages 14 - 22
2. 66% male
3. Average age 19.4
4. Represent 15 countries
5. 72% full time college students
a. 60% pursuing music education and/or performance degrees
b. 65% identified as high school students who intend to major in