IT AINT CHEMO INC via Crowdrise
October 09, 2012
BENEFITING: IT AINT CHEMO INC
The Ragnar Relay Las Vegas is right around the corner and this year, you have a chance to be a Balderdash Team for the first time ever. This year, as Ragnar Las Vegas partners up with St. Baldrick’s as our official race charity, you have a chance to be directly involved and reap the benefits too!!!
So what is a Balderdash Team? Balderdash Teams are those teams that will commit to taking part with St. Baldrick’s in their fight against childhood cancer by committing to raise money for the official race charities. To qualify, your team must raise $840 per team or just $70 per runner. All money raised will go directly to charity.
BALDERDASH TEAM BLING
For being a Balderdash Team, Ragnar and St. Baldrick’s (along with Climb for Five and It Ain’t Chemo) will provide you with an exclusive VIP experience to enjoy over your already unforgettable Ragnar experience. This includes:
1. Exclusive VIP tent at the finish line with food, drinks, and special VIP appearances from local Vegas celebrities
2. A Balderdash race t-shirt
3. An exclusive Balderdash medal
4. Special Parking at the Finish Line
5. Recognition at the start and finish line for your team’s contribution
In addition to these items, the team that raises the most for St. Baldrick’s will also receive a free team for the 2013 Las Vegas Ragnar Relay. All other Balderdash Teams that raise the minimum amount will be entered into a drawing for another free team.
In addition to the Balderdash Teams, individuals will be able to enter as a Balderdash runner as well. Runners will receive the same benefits as the teams. In addition, the top three individual Balderdash runners who raise the most money will receive a gift certificate to the Ragnar Store at the finish line ($50 for first place, $25 for second and third place).
Here’s how to join:
1. Commit as a team to raise the $840 (only $70 per runner)
2. Click here to register or email the race director at Frazee@RagnarRelay.com indicating that you would like to become a Balderdash team.
3. A representative from St. Baldrick’s and Climb for Five will contact you and get you the information necessary to begin making those contributions.
Don’t miss the opportunity to become a first ever Balderdash Team and join the fight against childhood cancer.