Skip to content

Balloon Hats For Literacy

Organized by: Stacey Lynn

Stacey's Photo

THE STORY:

In June 2015 I want to create the world's longest chain of people wearing balloon hats that connect. My goal is to get at least 1000 people in a row, all wearing balloon hats. It's a project I have wanted to do for ages and this year I decided to get organized and go for it!

I've decided to turn it into a fundraiser - because crazy projects are more fun if you're helping people. There are a lot of wonderful and important causes out there, and deciding who to support was overwhelming! In the end I decided to raise money for two different sides of the same issue. Literacy.

I plan to support both the fundamentals of learning to read by donating 75% of the money raised to Literacy Kansas City with the other 25% going to a program that helped my own children learn the LOVE of reading - Reading Rainbow. Learning to love reading is as important as learning to read itself, I just wanted to keep the majority of money raised by KC in KC.

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Stacey Lynn

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms