EVENT DATE: Apr 02, 2016
Get ready to raise money and get your sweat on to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada and the Humber College Student Scholarship Fund! Start talking with your friends and family and join a team, having a maximum of 4 team members.
- Click "Join A Team"
- Select a Team you wish to join
- Click "Fundraise for this Campaign" (found at the bottom right of the page)
- Follow the cues to sign up for Crowdrise and set up your profile
- You have officially joined a team- now it's time to share your page with friends and family!
- How will I know if the team is available or not for me to join?
- Once a team has been started, an icon/picture will appear under the team name within a few hours, which shows that a team has been started. A team that has no icon/picture means that it is available for you to join!
- I accidently joined the wrong team. What do I do?
- No problem! Just let us know either on our facebook page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix this for you. We're here to help!
- My team name is boring and I want to change it.
- Send us a message on our facebook page or contact us at email@example.com so we can change it for you! Let us know your Team# and what fun name you would like to change it to.
Need some more help? Check our our guided steps on our website: http://battleforblood.wix.com/home#!event-registration/hbwfj
**TOP FUNDRAISING TEAM WILL WIN A PRIZE**
Now, what is a pump-a-thon you ask?! It is a marathon of fitness classes that include kickboxing, zumba, yoga, and bootcamp! Teams of 1-4 people will be showcasing their personal strengths and endurance throughout the day to get your blood pumping. Each team will collect pledges in support of their objective to complete all four sessions during the event.
Thank you everyone for your support and we can't wait to see you at our event!