The Bay Institute is the leader in protecting, restoring and inspiring the conservation of San Francisco Bay and its watershed -- from the Sierra to the sea. For 30 years, we have been developing and leading model scientific research, education and advocacy programs to preserve California's most important natural resource... water.
San Francisco Bay is more than just a beautiful view. It's home to millions of animals, including us. It provides life sustaining drinking water to millions of people and is a core provider of jobs throughout the region.
Every day at The Bay Institute, we are:
- Protecting Endangered Species.
- Saving Wild Salmon Habitat.
- Educating the Next Generation.
- Restoring Climate Resilient Marshes.
- Inspiring Marine Conservation.
- Fighting for Freshwater Flows.
The Bay Institute's mission is to protect, restore and inspire the conservation of San Francisco Bay and its watershed, from the Sierra to the sea.
Learn more at www.bay.org.