Bowl For Kids Sake 2016
March 4th, 11th, 18th and April 1 and 8
Dinner is served at 6:30 PM
Bowling Starts at 7:15 PM
How It Works:
1. Gather your “mateys”. Teams are formed with five or six members. Consider creating a team with family, friends, co-workers, or your scurvy mates. More Teams = More Fun!
2. Register your “crew” early. Shifts fill up fast. Don’t forget your fun pirate team name.
3. Start collecting “yer gold”. Each bowler is asked to raise a minimum of $75 in pledges and will receive a free t-shirt, great food, two games of bowling, and a fun party!
4. Check in your “crew”. Arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled shift at Harbor Hills Recreation Center to turn in your collected treasure and enjoy great grub from fabulous local restaurants. Only Employer Matched & Qualified Per-Pin Pledges will be billed. (Make sure addresses are provided)
5. Have fun bowling—9 pin tap!