Join Team Breast Cancer Outreach and Education for the Pink Patrol for Women and Babies.
Early detection saves lives and having access to screenings is critical in the fight against breast cancer. The Mobile Mammography Coach provides breast screenings for women at 100 locations in an 18-parish area. More than 60% of the patients using this program have no insurance; this figure is as high as 90 percent in rural parishes. With early detection and prompt treatment, more than 93% of breast cancer cases can be cured.
Donate now or go one step further and join our team.
Participants who commit to raise a minimum of $400 will receive the following:
- Entry into the Woman's Half Marathon and 10K
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team shirt
- Your own web page for fundraising support
- Training program designed and facilitated through the Woman’s Fitness Club
- Complimentary invitation to Runners’ Recognition Dinner
- Hospitality at the Woman’s Hospital tent in the Finish Line Celebration
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team emails with training and fundraising tips
Thank you all for your support!