BENEFITING: BUCKS COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE FOUNDATION
ORGANIZER: BUCKS COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE FOUNDATION
EVENT DATE: Mar 23, 2012
BUCKS COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE FOUNDATION wrote -
The Bucks County Community College Foundation supports over 100 different scholarships per year! Last year we gave away 16 Foundation Endowment Scholarships, help us give out 5 more this coming Spring through our Crowdrise Campaign!
See a sampling of all our scholarship offerings here.
Some quotes from past scholarship winners to make you feel REALLY good about giving:
- “I hope I am able to impact another woman’s life as you have impacted my life through your tremendous support.”
- “…it is Bucks I have to thank for my dramatic evolution into the student I am today.”
- “Thank you so much for a chance to fulfill my dream of going to college. Thanks to you, I can bring about a positive change in the community and the world we live in, for only through academics does one learn their connections to the world around them.”
- "I was proud, it made me feel like all my hardwork is finally paying off."
- "When I was informed that I had been awarded a scholarship from the BCCC Foundation, I was ecstatic and more grateful than mere adjectives can describe. Even to this day, I sometimes feel the need to pinch myself to know that it was real and not a dream."
- "It felt awesome! When I was awarded a scholarship I felt like people understood how hard I had worked and that I deserved to be awarded. I was really excited and brought my young family to the ceremony so they could experience the event as well. I wanted them to be inspired to work hard in school as well. "