BENEFITING: Transitional Living Services
EVENT DATE: Jan 28, 2017
We here at the Abominable Snow Race (ASR) know that life itself can be the toughest obstacle to face our Veterans and their families. So both on and off the course, ASR gives back to those that serve our great nation overseas, and protect our freedom here at home. That's why we have partnered with the TLS Veterans organization in McHenry, IL to help Veteran's get off the street and back on their feet. TLS Veteran's help homeless veterans learn new job/life, help put food on the table for hundreds of local veteran families, and helps ours vets live happy and productive lives... and now you can too, by donating today.
In 2015 ASR and TLS worked together to help...
- 91 Veterans find meaningful employment
- 148 Veterans with resume/job readiness skills
- 80 Veterans receive supportive services to avoid or end homelessness for them and their families
- 282 families or 638 individuals received food services thru the TLS food pantry in McHenry, IL, and
- 15 veterans successfully transition from TLS support services to self-sufficient status within the community
Every $ counts, so be Abominable, stay Abominable, and Give Abominable... Together we can do even more for our veterans in 2017 and beyond. Thank you for your consideration and support!
- Team ASR