EVENT DATE: Dec 31, 2015
CALLING ALL CMMB FUNDRAISERS!
Click "FUNDRAISE for this campaign" and reach out to your networks to support our CHAMPS initiative this year.
We believe in a world in which every human life is valued, and health and human dignity are shared by all.
Inspired by the example of Jesus, we work in partnership globally to deliver locally sustainable, quality health care solutions to women, children, and their communities.
CMMB's core initiative is called CHAMPS, which stands for CHildren And Mothers PartnershipS, because we believe in the transformative role of women in their communities and the potential for children to shape their own futures.
Help our fundraisers raise as much as possible for our CHAMPS!
Every gift up to $100,000 will be matched through December 31st, 2015.
- $50 can give a starter garden and training to one family
- $150 can provide safe water to 50 schoolchildren
- $350 can support 10 women with a set of pre/post-natal checkups and a delivery pack for their babies
- $6500 can deliver a rickshaw ambulance to a rural health center that helps access the inaccessible areas where families live
- $12,500 can provide a shelter for mothers waiting to give birth after making long journeys to get to the hospital
- $38,600 can drill a borehole to give thousands of people access to clean water
- Visit our other fundraisers to learn more!