Bluecore Inc wrote -
Guys – Facial hair is a funny thing. Some guys can grow beards overnight. Some in just a couple days. Others...well, you just keep on trying big guy.
This No Shave November we will find out exactly who is who!
The goal of Bluecore’s No-Shave November is to grow awareness by embracing our hair, which many cancer patients lose, and letting it grow wild and free. Donate the money you typically spend on shaving and grooming (or more) to educate about cancer prevention, save lives, and aid those fighting the battle.
How it works:
- If you are IN, come into work Monday, Nov. 2 (if your remote please let me know so we can accommodate) with a clean shaven face.
- Don't shave your face for the entire month of November - at all!
- Penalty! - If for some reason you feel the need to shave during the month (for shame!), then all will be forgotten as you make a $25 (or more) donation on the morning you quit.
- We will take a photo of everyone participating (hopefully everyone) that day - and the following four Mondays - to track progress.
- As it stands right now, all money will be donated to St. Jude's but I would like to open it up for a vote if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Share with Facebook, Twitter, etc. and help us reach our goal of $1,000!
- Bluecore will match all donations up to $1,000!
- For those who make it to the end, we’ll bring in a professional barber to Bluecore and provide you a clean cut and hot shave so you exit the month looking better than ever.