#RAKit Beat The Chairman Adoption Challenge
Organized by: Hopecaster
I am just a small business owner (very small) who has been challenged by a highly connected and powerful Chairman of The Board of a larger company to see who can raise the most money for a sponsored family wanting to adopt. Each of us have chosen a different family. Since it's RAKit week and I have little chance of beating him without your help I decided to offer something specifically for Chivers (see below). Most importantly though I want to help this family I know raise the funds to save and adopt a child in need. Let's show "the man" that us little guys can make an impact too (and save a child in the mean time).
So I mentioned you Chivers, well here you go...I have been trying to figure out a way to give back to The Chive for all they do for charitable endeavors so this is my promise:
1. If we win..I will present this chairman with a listing of all of your names and let him know he had not been beaten by one..but many...he had met the power of being RAKed..But that's not all!!!
2. I happen to own the domain name chivecharity.com. I bought it before chivecharities even existed and have been worried that people might search the wrong name from time to time and thus have chosen to protect it. I have done nothing with it for that reason, but now's the time...If the goal for the family I am sponsoring is met, I will donate the domain name to The Chive so they can use it as they choose and everyone wins. Ok, I'll probably do that anyway..but c'mon let's change the world together and help a kid. ps. however if we do meet the goal, I'll also list all of your names as co-donors of the domain :). And there's more!
3. I'll video tape presenting the check to "our" sponsor family and state it was from Chivers involved with RAKit ...I'll upload it to The Chive (with the hopes they will publish it) for the world to see.
4. If we surpass the goal (and crush "the man") ...I will take the additional funds and donate it to "the Chairmans" sponsored family to make up the difference in their funding need.
5. If funds go beyond their needs, all additional remaining monies will go directly to Chive Charrities so they can keep bettering the world.
Ok...it's a great #RAK that is simple and easy. Please join me in creating a win/win/win/win for everyone and KCCO.