Conner walking and talking despite his cerebral palsy diagnosis
October 17, 2016
- $25 purchases a plush Beau the Bear, a gift that is given to each child for comfort
- $25 provides a student heart check, diagnosing potential problems, especially in athletes
- $100 provides therapy services for children with autism and their families
- $250 purchases a special red wagon used to transport children throughout the hospital as needed.
- $250 purchases a pediatric cancer infusion chair for a child’s comfort during treatment
- $500 purchases a customized therapy bike for a child with special needs
Learn more about Children's MIracle Network Hospitals at Beaumont Children's.