Community YMCA wrote -
The Community YMCA is ready to give kids their best summer ever!
Are you ready to help them get there?
Every summer the Y serves over 1,500 children in our summer day camp programs. And, last summer, through the support of generous donors like you, the Y was able to provide $163,000 in summer camp scholarships to kids based on financial need.
Donate today to give a summer camp scholarship that will help kids in need of financial assistance. And, today, your gift might help the Y win a $15,000 grant from the OceanFirst Foundation! Now through May 15th, the Y is competing in the OceanFirst Charity Challenge.
- A gift of $500 provides a full week of summer camp with transportation and camp supplies for two kids!
- A gift of $250 provides tuition for one full-day week for a preschool aged camper
- A gift of $100 provides a camper with a backpack, towel, camper shirt and supplies
- A gift of $50 supports a week of meals for a scholarship camper
- A gift of $25 will support a one day scholarship in a Y specialty camp.
Y summer day camps have everything from swimming and sports activities, to nature, cooking fun, boating, fishing, music, dance, reading and storytelling time, science, enrichment learning, and more.
Your gift will open up the opportunity for experiences that last a lifetime.
- Friendship - You will be part of inspiring kids to work together and play together, creating friendships that can last a lifetime.
- Accomplishment - By helping a child attend a Y Summer Camp, you'll surround them with fantastic chances to try new experiences that show them all they can do when they believe in themselves.
- Belonging - At the Y, everyone is welcome and your gift will help us fulfill our promise of never turning anyone away because of inability to pay. At Y Summer Camps, kids feel welcome, feel comfortable being themselves and know they are part of something great.
Here at the Y, we know that
Together We Can Do So Much More.