BENEFITING: Bethany Christian Services
ORGANIZER: Bethany Christian Services
EVENT: Pittsburgh Marathon 2017
EVENT DATE: May 07, 2017
Bethany Christian Services wrote -
Since 1944, Bethany Christian Services has been reaching out to children who are alone or vulnerable. As a worldwide and community leader in adoption and family services, we know that a child's best chance to thrive is as part of a safe, loving, forever family.
Join in the fun as we raise money through participation in the Pittsburgh Marathon in 2017. Our goal is to raise $6,000 this year. Follow the instructions below to be part of the effort.
1. Choose which race is best! The Pittsburgh Marathon is a full, half or relay marathon; however, you can also run a 5K, the Kids Marathon, or the Pet Walk.
2. Sign up for the race that you want by visiting
3. Head to the CrowdRise site to create your profile. The link is:
4. Once you create your profile you can post the widget on social media to get your friends, neighbors, church members, ect. excited about the marathon!
5. Start training. There are several apps and local training teams to help you get started. Good Luck and Thanks for Running for a Reason for Bethany.