BENEFITING: SEED & FEED MARCHING ABOMINABLE ENDOWMENT INC
EVENT DATE: Oct 07, 2010
Note: 10% of Phase I donations to be shared with Honk!/Great Small Works, a charitable community band organization
Deadline to Give: Oct. 31, 2010
Our Cause: Keeping the 36-year-old all-volunteer Atlanta-based Seed and Feed Marching Abominable community band alive for another 36 years
1. 25 Days—Oct. 7-31
2. GOAL: Raise $3,000.00 for S&FMA; Endowment, the Band’s 501(c)3 corporation. dedicated to supporting the health and longevity of a world-class community marching band
3. Donate to the King-Queen-Royal Pain In The Ass candidate of your choice. Candidates with the most donations will be crowned Dec. 14 in Atlanta.
4. WIN A COOL PRIZE—8 GB iPod Nano Multi-Touch !!!!!
5. Keep The Band Alive !!!!!!!
1. Click on “Team” to donate to your favorite Royal Candidate.
2. Share with your friends.
3. Know that your donation will help provide assurance that community band music S&FMA;-Style will live on for generations by:
a. Helping meet operating expenses during lean years
b. Allowing the Band to play more non-paying community gigs and fewer paying corporate or institutional gigs