We have a new date!!!
September 16, 2016
HELP SUPPORT OUR VETERANS!!!
THIS YEAR ITS A PUSH UP AND PLANK MARATHON
9AM - 9PM WITH GROUP FLIGHT TIMES @ 9AM, 12PM, 4PM, 6PM, AND 8PM
- HOW MANY PUSH UPS CAN YOU DO IN 90 SECONDS
- HOW LONG CAN YOU PLANK?
- BATTLE CHALLENGES: BATTLE OF THE BADGES & BATTLE OF THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENTS (see below for details)
OUR GOAL - 5K IN FUND RAISING AND 6K PUSHUPS
REGISTER TODAY ON-LINE
Click Register > Choose and option below and join Team MI, Brighton, EverFit Pushups & Plank for Charity:
- $25 Registration - Raise funds and awareness and receive a t-shirt
- $0 Registration - $5 minimal donation on-line or on-site to participate
- Choose your team at check-in on day of the event - Howell, Brighton, Police, Firefighters - Winners & Trophies awarded FRIDAY!
- Competition for award medals at FLIGHT TIME ONLY
- Participation welcome all day for CHALLENGE BATTLE PARTICIPATION POINTS (see below for info)
PRIZES, AWARDS, & SPECIAL EVENTS: DURING FLIGHT TIMES
- 50/50 RAFFLE (flight time only) - buy tickets
- RAFFLES - Donations from local vendors (flight time only) Buy/win tickets
- 1 Ticket - $5 Donation Pushers/Plankers
- 2 Ticket - $25 Donation Pushers/Plankers
- 3 Tickets - Top Pushers/Plankers in each flight
- 5 Tickets - Top Fund Raiser Tracked on-line
- 5 Tickets - Veterans
- Medals: Top pushers/plankers at each flight time - First Push Only
- Trophies: Battle competitors - Badge & School will be awarded FRIDAY (See info below)
- Special events at group flight times - DJ, Catered Food, Guest Speakers, vendors, +more
- To add a bit of rivalry and excitement for the cuase we are having two challenges this year!!
BATTLE OF THE BADGES & HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS!!
- BATTLE OF THE BADGES: POLICE VS FIREFIGHTERS
- BATTLE OF ATHLETICS: HOWELL vs BRIGHTON!
- Choose your team that you most want to represent and push for competition points. Points will accumulate during the entire day!
- Trophies will be awarded to each WINNING BATTLE TEAM on Friday following the event at Howell or Brighton High School or to the fire or police department having the most participants.
- You do not have to be an athlete to participate ---- Just choose who you want to participate for all ages welcome! (I am a howell alumni so I'm for Howell)
THE CHARITY YOUR ARE HELPING RAISE FUNDS FOR?
Join us for food, fun, and charity for our veterans as we raise money for the Boot Campaign! (click to read about the Boot Campaign)
This organization is committed to Awareness, Patriotism , & Assistance for Veterans!
OUR GOAL IS 5K IN FUND RAISING AND 8K PUSHUPS
Summary of Events:
Push/Plank Day starts at our first group flight time 9AM and ends after our last group flight at 9PM!!
Each flight Group will have pushers and plankers pushing for competition.
- Pushers: Push for 90 seconds having a partner count reps for them.
- First flight counts for award.
- Pushers can push-up to 4 flights to accumulate BATTLE POINTS for their chosen team Howell, Brighton, Fire, Police.
- Plankers: How long can you plank - Last planker still planking wins medal
Raffles for local donations and 50/50 drawing available at the Group Flights Only - Vendors and special events - entertainment will be present at the event.
Set a goal for pushups and plank time and have your business or friends and family pledge an amount per 5 pushups to set maximum they are willing to doanate or pledge an amount or every minute you plank.
Each pushup completed raises much-needed funds for Boot Campaign®, a national nonprofit that promotes patriotism, raises awareness and provides vital assistance for our nation’s heroes.
Help us make a difference in the lives of America’s veterans.
Host an event, join a team or donate.