For 30 years, Between Friends has been dedicated to breaking the cycle of domestic violence and building a community free of abuse. In order to prevent domestic violence and empower those affected, Between Friends offers crisis intervention and prevention education programs to children, teens and adults in the Chicagoland area. Our programs include:
- A 24-hour hotline: 1-800-603-HELP
- Individual, family and group counseling in English, Spanish, Arabic and French
- Court advocacy services in English and Spanish at two courthouses (Chicago and Rolling Meadows)
- Teen dating violenc prevention programming for middle and high school aged kids through our REACH program
- Training for healthcare personnel so they can screen for domestic violence and respond appropriately in a healthcare setting; and
- Community outreach activities to educate community members about domestic violence and how they can help prevent it.
Between Friends has been leading this prevention movement for 20 years. We are leading a movement where healthy relationships matter, and abuse is seen as preventable, not inevitable. A movement where youth and adults are empowered to build healthy relationships and prevent dating violence.
Will you join this movement?
By donating to Between Friends, you will be a part of our efforts in saying NO MORE. Your contribution will support the vital programs and services we provide across the Chicagoland area. For more information about Between Friends programs, services and events, please visit our website at www.betweendfriendschicago.org.