BENEFITING: BETWEEN FRIENDS
Between Friends wrote -
Between Friends provides a safe, violence-free, supportive, self-help environment for individuals and families in crisis through the following programs and services:
- 24-hour, toll-free crisis line 1-800-603-HELP
- Individual, family and group counseling in English, Spanish, French and Arabic
- Court Advocacy services at the Chicago Domestic Violence Courthouse and Rolling Meadows Courthouse
- Teen dating violence prevention program, Relationship Education: A Choice for Hope (REACH) for middle and high school-aged kids
- Healthcare Education Project
- Community Education.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
$1000.00 Provides 6 hours of evidence-based teen dating violence prevention workshops for 25 students.
$500.00 Provides 1 month of trauma-informed counseling sessions for a family.
$250.00 Provides 2.5 hours of Creating Allies for Relationship Education training for adults working with youth.
$100.00 Provides 1 month of Between Friends' crisis line services.
$50.00 Provides art supplies for 5 art therapy group sessions for children.