BENEFITING: BETWEEN FRIENDS
ORGANIZER: BETWEEN FRIENDS
EVENT: Purple Purse Challenge
EVENT DATE: Oct 01, 2015
Between Friends is a nonprofit agency dedicated to breaking the cycle of domestic violence and building a community free of abuse.
To address the impact of domestic violence on children and adults, and prevent further violence in families and communities, Between Friends offers the following programs and services:
- 24-hour, toll-free crisis line 1-800-603-HELP;
- Individual, family and group counseling;
- Court Advocacy services at the Chicago and Rolling Meadows Courthouses;
- Teen dating violence prevention program for middle and high school-aged kids;
- Healthcare Education Project; and
- Community Education.
Thank you for visiting our Purple Purse fundraising page and joining us as we work to build a community free of abuse.