Since 2007 our Team Up! with Autism Speaks runners have raised over $8 million through events all over the world. Here’s your chance to run the 2017 Virgin London Marathon and support the mission of Autism Speaks. Let's make 2017 our best year yet!
To receive a guaranteed entry into the 2017 Virgin London Marathon on April 23, 2017, Team Up! with Autism Speaks invites you to join an amazing group of athletes who will run together to make a difference.
As a part of your commitment, you will be required to raise a minimum of $6,000 to support Autism Speaks and its mission to raise awareness and funds for autism research and programs by March 28, 2017. There is a halfway-deadline (for $3,000) on January 21st, 2017.
If you already have guaranteed entry but still want to run with Autism Speaks, you can still register as a “I have an entry” runner (with lower fundraising requirements). Please click on Register Here and select "I have an entry”.
2017 Team Up! with Autism Speaks benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Guaranteed Race Entry for selected race
- High Fundraiser Hotel and Flight Reimbursement Incentive: up to $1500 total reimbursement, with receipts for hotel and/or flight, for Fundraising over 10,000.
- Team Up! with Autism Speaks Runners Racing Tank and an Autism Speaks hat or visor.
- Customized Coaching by a USA Track and Field Certified running coach
- Customized online fundraising page
- Team Up! Facebook Group specific for the London Marathon and moderated by the Coach
- Tips and Opportunities
- Dedicated Autism Speaks staff to assist you and answer questions
- Team Handbook - In a PDF form and downloadable for reference at any time.
**Team Up! with Autism Speaks does not cover travel expenses to and from London for the race. We strongly recommend the usage of the race's official travel partners for making all reservations.
Space is limited on the team and will be distributed first come, first served. In the case we are sold out we will start a waiting list for our team.
When registering for a Team Up! with Autism Speaks event you are committing to raise the minimum funds stated above and meeting fundraising deadlines along the way.
Ready to Register? Email Elizabeth if you have any questions Elizabeth.Maiuolo@AutismSpeaks.org