Skip to content
theimablefoundation1's profile image - click for profile

THE IM ABLE FOUNDATION's Fundraiser:

IM ABLE Campaign for Bill Wellock

THE IM ABLE FOUNDATION's Photo

THE STORY:

In July 2012, Carpenter Technology employee Bill Wellock experienced a traumatic, life-altering accident while doing what he loved most – cycling.  The accident left Bill paralyzed from the waist down, but his love for cycling remains.  Since his injury, Bill has been committed to remaining active through IM ABLE/Corps Fitness classes and training.  Because of Bill’s determination, IM ABLE has joined forces with Carpenter Technology to raise funds for the purchase of a handcycle, plus additional adaptive equipment.  A handcycle would allow Bill to once again experience the joy and freedom associated with cycling.
 
85% of all donations raised will be used to purchase the handcycle and adaptive equipment .  The remaining 15% will be absorbed by IM ABLE to cover overhead and Crowdrise processing fees.  

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$6,195

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Anonymous

    $30

  • Dave

    $100

  • Paula Zambrano-Midland, Tx

    $25

  • Anonymous

    $10

  • Todd

    $100

  • Coleman's Mustard

    $250

  • :) forza Italia!!! :)

    $50

  • Steve & Kathy

    $35

  • Graham Mc

    $250

  • Carol & Scott

    $100

  • Harvan Conrad

    $50

  • A Friend

    $20

  • Friend

    $20

  • John and Carol Magee

    $50

  • Del & Pam Berger

    $100

  • Z

    $500

  • Jim and Jane Rafferty

    $100

  • Matt

    $100

  • Anonymous

    $1,000

  • Ken & Cathy Bartelli

    $100

  • Glenn Bowman

    $100

  • Mark & Mary Ternes

    $100

  • Anonymous

    $50

  • Barb and Jim

    $75

  • Anonymous

    $50

  • Anonymous

    $50

  • Anonymous

    $100

  • Cindy & Kevin Manbeck

    $100

  • Anonymous

    $30

  • Anonymous

    $250

  • Janell Weller

    $25

  • Chris & Kirsten Haas

    $100

  • Anonymous

    $50

  • Anonymous

    $50

  • Bob & Kris

    $100

  • Pesko

    $350

  • Allan

     

  • Anonymous

    $25

  • Wyo Soccer

    $100

  • The Capece Family

    $100

  • WLUMC

    $100

  • Friend

    $25

  • Friend

    $100

  • Anonymous

    $50

  • Rich and Paige

    $100

  • Anonymous

    $100

  • Joanie from Bpt plant

    $25

  • Carpenter Hippies For Hope

    $550

  • Aileen C. Tschiderer

    $50

  • James and Rolanda Johnson

    $250

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

62% Raised of $10,000 Goal

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $6,195 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

James and Rolanda Johnson

James and Rolanda Johnson

DONATION: $250

4 years ago

Aileen C. Tschiderer

Aileen C. Tschiderer

DONATION: $50

4 years ago

Carpenter Hippies For Hope

Carpenter Hippies For Hope

DONATION: $550

From your friends at Carpenter - the Carpenter Hippies For Hope Team 4 years ago

Joanie from Bpt plant

Joanie from Bpt plant

DONATION: $25

4 years ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $100

4 years ago

Rich and Paige

Rich and Paige

DONATION: $100

Stay strong 4 years ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $50

4 years ago

Friend

Friend

DONATION: $100

4 years ago

Friend

Friend

DONATION: $25

4 years ago

WLUMC

WLUMC

DONATION: $100

4 years ago