BIOSPHERE EXPEDITIONS wrote -
For our sea turtle conservation project on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, we would very much appreciate support for the following:
• $250 funds a community beach patrol for a month (we need 12)
• $900 hires a biologist for a month of research and conservation work (we need four units)
• $1,800 allows a young, local conservationist to take part in the project as part of our placement and empowerment programme for up and coming local conservationists (the more you give, the more locals we can host)
• $2,000 buys a drone to check the beach for turtles and combat poachers (we need one)
• $8,000 buys a thermal imaging camera for the drone to protect turtles and spot and report poachers (we need one)
Please give generously! Thank you.