BENEFITING: BIOSPHERE EXPEDITIONS
For our wolf conservation project in Lower Saxony (Germany), we would very much appreciate support for the following:
• $50 buys one package of 40 batteries for camera traps (we need 20).
• $60 buys a metal safety case for camera traps (we need 10).
• $200 buys a camera trap for research work (we need 10).
• $400 hires a car for a week of research work, including fuel (we need a car for eight weeks).
• $1,000 allows a young, local conservationist to take part in the project as part of our placement and empowerment programme for up and coming local conservationists (the more you give, the more locals we can host)
Please give generously! Thank you.