BENEFITING: KINDERGARTEN FUND
The Kindergarten Fund is a 501c3 Non-Profit Organization made up entirely of Blaine parents of the upcoming Kindergarten Class and supported by Blaine’s administration. Our mission is to reduce the student-to-teacher ratio by raising the funds to cover the salaries for two teachers’ assistants for our four kindergarten classrooms.
Smaller Student-to-Teacher Ratios will lead us to:
- Better Test Scores
- Richer, Deeper Studies of the Curriculum
- The Maximization of Differentiated Instruction
- An Increased Safety and Security of Children Before, During and After the School Day
- Better Classroom Management
- Better Address and Track the Needs of Each Student as an Individual
Please help us with our mission to give our Kindergarters the best opportunities to succeed!