We strive to be a missionary point of service for all Christians, Churches, and organizations by providing opportunities to fulfill Christ's Great Commission. We welcome local individuals and groups as well as mission teams from across the country to Bland, Virginia to serve others through a variety of programs.
- The Food Pantry provides food boxes to an average of 600 families per month.
- The Clothes Closet allows families to pick out clothing and home goods for their families.
- The Dental Clinic is open at least two weeks per month to provide dentures and basic dental services to uninsured patients throughout the region.
- The Benevolence program exists to help individuals who need financial assistance in order to avoid utility terminations or to escape domestic violence.
- The Construction Program matches individuals in need of major home repairs or handicap accessability with mission teams who are able to provide labor at no charge.