This Fundraiser Is Amazing!
May 22, 2016
BENEFITING: GREEN VALLEY CHRISTIAN CHURCH
Our team of 5 adults and 2 teens is venturing out once again to remote and humid Ometepe Island, Nicaragua, on June 16th, 2016 for a 10 day missions trip.
While there, we will bless the local children and families in the area of Santa Cruz and Madronal by working with long-time local missionaries, Tom and Esther Fritz of CTEN, to:
- Provide home visits bringing basic food and hygiene necessities to the poorest families living high in the mountains,
- Give new and gently-used school uniforms, sturdy black school shoes, and backpacks to school-aged children,
- Produce Vacation Bible Schools for children,
- Make needed electrical improvements to a local community center and a neighboring church,
- Provide new and gently-used baseball equipment and baseball camp for youth and their parent-coaches.
We are so excited for this trip, and to see God at work in our midst!
Our team is on a shoestring budget, and our funds are limited. Your generous support of this missions trip will help provide these items in an abundant way, and put smiles on the faces of the children and families in need on Ometepe Island!