BENEFITING: Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation
Thank you to all who have donated! We promised to go into the ocean in January if we reached our goals... and we did. Check it out: http://youtu.be/Mnx-_jAUmJ0
If you enjoy clean beaches, think it's important for marine life to have healthy habitat, and know that education and awareness is the key to helping the environment, support Blue Ocean Society's annual appeal!
Since 2001, Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation has worked to protect marine life in the Gulf of Maine. Your tax-deductible donation will:
- Help us remove thousands of pounds of marine debris on and off the coast.
- Keep our beaches beautiful and educate the public through over 200 cleanups a year.
- Provide a crucial on-water presence to monitor whale health and collect vital data to protect whales and their habitat
- Use our inflatable whale, Ladder, to offer an inspiring marine conservation message to thousands of students throughout New England.
- Expand our programming at the Blue Ocean Discovery Center in Hampton Beach
We couldn’t do this without you, and we’re counting on you to help us do even more for marine life in 2015! Visit blueoceansociety.org to see our progress in cleaning a virtual beach during this campaign!