BENEFITING: Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation
ORGANIZER: Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation
The people and efforts of Blue Ocean Society are so important to me and our community. After graduating from college I interned with Blue Ocean Society and it turned out to be the best summer and crucial to my career. Not only did I learn so much about whales and the marine environment but most importantly I developed a love for the ocean. I can't thank Blue Ocean enough for what they've done for me, because of them I continue to work in the marine environment and love what I do. When I'm not working elsewhere, I enjoy continuing to work with and volunteer for Blue Ocean Society.
Help me say thank you to them this holiday season!
Since 2001, Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation has worked to protect marine life in the Gulf of Maine. Your tax-deductible donation will:
- Help us remove thousands of pounds of marine debris on and off the coast.
- Keep our beaches beautiful and educate the public through over 200 cleanups a year.
- Provide a crucial on-water presence to monitor whale health and collect vital data to protect whales and their habitat
- Use our inflatable whale, Ladder, to offer an inspiring marine conservation message to thousands of students throughout New England.
- Expand our programming at the Blue Ocean Discovery Center in Hampton Beach
We couldn’t do this without you, and we’re counting on you to help us do even more for marine life in 2015! Visit blueoceansociety.org to see our progress in cleaning a virtual beach during this campaign!