BENEFITING: Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation
ORGANIZER: Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation
Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation wrote -
Since 2001, Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation has worked to protect marine life in New England.You can help by making a tax-deductible donation, which will:
- Help us remove thousands of pounds of lost fishing gear on and off the coast.
- Keep our beaches beautiful and educate the public through over 200 cleanups a year.
- Provide a crucial on-water presence on whale feeding grounds to monitor whale health and collect vital data to protect whales and their habitat
- Use our inflatable whale, Ladder, to offer an inspiring marine conservation message to thousands of students throughout New England.
- Expand our programming at the Blue Ocean Discovery Center in Hampton Beach
We couldn’t do this without you, and we’re counting on you to make 2015 our best year yet!