BENEFITING: Executives Without Borders USA
Friday, September 23 marks my 39th birthday. I am determined to make this a banner year as I lead up to the big 4-0. In that spirit, I am asking you to help me celebrate as I give up my birthday to raise money for a cause I have dedicated my life to serving.
I am asking you to donate $39 to Executives Without Borders.
In the 4 years since we started ExecWB we have made great progress:
- We helped hundreds of people understand their gifts and talents and how to make a difference both in the United States and overseas;
- We helped those responding to the Haiti earthquake and established a national program of recycling that creates jobs, cleans up the environment and improves the health situation;
- We created a platform to establish a "Business Peace Corps," and partnered with companies to pilot this program in Brazil;
- We helped our partner in Honduras expand their life saving programs and increased the global awareness of their model and results;
- We helped with other initiatives in South Sudan, India and Rwanda and advised many companies and businesses about setting up effective skills-based volunteerism programs.
I know that times are difficult and the world is currently filled with turmoil. At these times it is even more important to focus on those already living in poverty. Small investments can make huge impacts and can help ensure those in poverty have opportunities and do not turn to illegal or extremist activities to support their families. In these times of uncertainty you can be certain that your tax deductable donation will be put to good use.
Please help make this a great day for me and for Executives Without Borders.
Please make your donation today,
If you would like to donate via check please make payable to "Executives Without Borders"
Please mail to: Executives Without Borders
410 Park Avenue, 15th Floor, Suite 1530
New York City, NY 10022