Team John is back for the second year! Bob Marsh and Elim participant John Wrenn will run the Eagles Wings 5K as a team to raise funds for needed equipment for children and adults with disabilities. Please make a donation of any amount to help us get to our goal to raise $2500 to support children and adults with developmental disabilities.
All proceeds directly benefit children and adults with disabilities at Elim Christian Services, a 501(c)(3) organization. The Elim 5K raises essential funds to purchase program and therapeutic equipment for our students and adults. This year we hope to raise funds for:
- 12 computer carts for SMART Board iMacs
- A new accessible ramp for our school stage
- A specialized Rifton Stander for our elementary school program
- A complete new outdoor exercise space for children with autism
- A new personal care standing lift for out adult programs
- 98 new chairs to replace old, broken chairs at our Orland campus
- General support for our Outreach program
- At least 200 Elim Military Kits to be sent to military personnel serving overseas
Elim's mission is to equip children and adults with disabilities to achieve their highest God-given potential. Elim pursues this mission by providing educational, vocational, and therapeutic services to over 1,000 persons with developmental disabilities. Elim Christian Services is located at 13020 S. Central Avenue in Palos Heights, IL, 60463, 23 miles south-southwest of downtown Chicago.