Skip to content
adrienneostrove's profile image - click for profile

Adrienne Ostrove's Fundraiser:

Support the Borgen Project!

Adrienne's Photo

BENEFITING: BORGEN PROJECT

EVENT DATE: Oct 07, 2011

Adrienne Ostrove

THE STORY:

Hi! I'm going to run my first marathon, but I will need your support. The Mohawk Hudson River Marathon will be on Sunday, October 7th, 2012. Training will be tough while working full-time and being a full-time student, so I will need your help as motivation! 100% of the funds will go to the Borgen Project. 

The Borgen Project is a Seattle-based nonprofit organization devoted to improving international development efforts. As Albany, NY's Regional Director, my job is to make sure everyone around me realizes that a) the U.S. could/should be doing so much more for developing countries, and b) it isn't very hard to do. 

The Borgen Project is 100% volunteer-run, meaning your money will not be spent unwisely. 95% of donations are dispersed to various programs that aim to reduce global poverty, and the remaining 5% goes to supporting basic operating costs in the Seattle office. Electricity keeps us going! 

Visit the Borgen Project website at www.borgenproject.org. 

And check my race! http://www.mohawkhudsonmarathon.com/

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Adrienne and Support the Borgen Project!.