What is drum & bugle corps?
- A musical marching unit consisting of brass instruments, percussion instruments and color guard
- Drum corps perform in competitions, parades and other civic events
- Shows are performed on football fields and are judged in various musical and visual categories/captions
Who are the Boston Crusaders?
- One of the world’s elite musical pageantry units
- One of the oldest, most recognized, names in the activity
- New England’s only world class drum corps
- Premiere Boston youth activity
- Founding member of Drum Corps International
- Over 150 performing members
- Travel over 12,000 miles each summer
- Perform in more than 40 competitions
What do you do with our money?
- Over 60% of our operating expenses (food, travel & instruction) will be covered with your generous donation
A brief history of our drum corps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgyBtzbHiHs&list=UUiDMPak4kHWmo_LSxlBsxJA&index=1&feature=plcp