Skip to content

brain surgery #2

Organized by: Kadens Place

Kadens' Photo

THE STORY:

My daughter was having nose bleeds & migraines at 12 yrs. old after CT scan and MRI she had a very large cyst on the left fossa region of the brain pushing the left side of her brain upwards. We had routine MRI'S every 3 to 6 months to make sure it didn't grow, at 15 yrs. old it grew bigger than the size of a grapefruit causing more complications therefore she was referred to Dr. Willard D. Thompson in Savannah Ga. He then decided to operate on her to remove the cyst in which he was only able to remove 75% due to the other 25% being tangled up in nerves (he was afraid it would cause the cerebro spinal fluid to leak into her nervous system and cause even more problems)Dr. Thompson stated there was a slight possibility it would grow back but instead it grew back almost full size in less than 3 months. Brittany's 1st surgery was performed in Savannah Georgia at Savannah Memorial Hospital that was one of the scariest moments of my life but thanks to God she made it through like a champ!☺ As she got older and became an adult she would not keep routine check ups like I begged her to do instead she worked all the time and then gave birth to my greatest gift in life "My grandson Kaden"! She finally got Obama care and went to a Doctor in Valdosta that sent her to a specialist which found she is having brain seizures and the cyst is pushing her brain sideways to the right causing her multiple problems such as migraines, gums bleeding, loss of body functions, dizziness, numbness, etc. She was working with me at a call center in an air conditioned building talking on the phone and couldn't even do that anymore when she is used to doing hard labor work. Brittany loves to sing and can't even sing anymore due to the pain in her head she suffers with estrusionating pain 24/7. The doctor wants to do brain surgery again either remove the cyst again or insert a shunt and the doctor put her out of work due to her condition. Any and all donations are very much appreciated even if it's a $1, it all adds up! All donations will go towards the co pay for surgery and doctors appointments and travel expenses! Thanks so much and God bless you! <3 <3 <3

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Kadens Place

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Kadens and brain surgery #2.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms