Brandon's musical equipment replacement
Organized by: Michael Wilder
Last week, someone broke into Brandon's car and stole his guitar, amplifier, and effects pedals...everything he owned as the guitarist for his up-and coming Seattle rock band.
For a musician this is a crushing blow, akin to a painter having his/her paints, brushes, and canvases stolen. We form relationships with the tools of our craft, and having them stolen can be devastating.
Help us rebuild from this loss by contributing to our fund. Brandon (and his band) has a performance in one month, and our goal is to help him recover equipment in time for the show.
Orange Rockerverb 100 Mk II
Black Gibson SG with Bigsby and Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups
Mesa 4x12 cabinet with diamond plating
A Pedaltrain pedal board featuring:
- Okko Dominator High Gain distortion (a little over 200)
- EHX Metal Muff Distortion (50-80)
- EHX Memory Man w/Hazarai (150-200)
- Malekko 616 Analog Delay (about 120)
- Boss RC-30 Looper (225-300)
- Malekko Spring Chicken reverb (150-175ish)
- ZVEX Super-Hard-On (150ish)
- Ernie Ball VP Jr (maybe 100)
- Earthquaker Pitch Bay (225-300)
- A bunch of asst'd cables and misc. musical accessories, strings, etc. (Maybe another $150 for cables.)