Skip to content
richarddoyle's profile image - click for profile

Richard Doyle's Fundraiser:

BRBR Hurricane Sandy Fund

Richard's Photo

BENEFITING:

Richard Doyle

THE STORY:

We are going to be delivering assistance checks of $500 to Displaced residents of the Rockaway Beach , Breezy Point, Broad Channel Area.
75% of the fund will go to that. The other 25% will go to the 4 local Volunteer Fire Department, Rockaway Point, Broad Channel, Roxbury and Breezy Point
currently there are at least 3000 families displaced, we have begun the registration process and residents will be receiving checks starting the first week of Dec.

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Richard is working on selecting a charity so you can support BRBR Hurricane Sandy Fund.