Give US Choices for Breast Cancer Treatment and Prevention this Breast Cancer Awareness Month with Breast Wishes Fund!
BWF focuses on providing tools for individuals and families, locally and nationally, to inspire them to a happier and healthier quality of life.
In 2010, Lexie Shabel founded Breast Wishes Fund, a nonprofit that offers choices for breast cancer treatment and prevention education and a treatment fund to support those uninsured options. She began filming her mixed path of healing in “the ME film” the day she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005.
WHO WE ARE
Breast Wishes Fund is an online and community movement to navigate treatment choices for those diagnosed with breast cancer, the recurrence community, their families, prevention of disease and feeling great now. BWF supports people in making health decisions from a place of knowledge by offering concise information and events about immune enhancing and cancer reducing options.
Breast Wishes Fund provides:
- In person, phone and email cancer diagnosis support
- AIM @ Wellness prevention program for students and adults
- Treatment Fund for uninsured cancer choices
- Website with choices for cancer therapies beyond standard of care
- Directory of health care professionals including international Advisory Board
- Newsletter with cutting edge therapy news, blog and original short films
- Ethical partnerships
Tie One On for Breast Wishes!
Share your Prayer until the Threads Break Free.
Look for the Share your Prayer upload campaign, offering meaning to breast cancer awareness month.
Prayer strings in India are a symbol of protection, we invite you to Tie One On for Breast Wishes and remember each day what you wish for most.