BENEFITING: The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp
EVENT DATE: Jun 27, 2015
I'm running in the 2015 Fairfield Road Race 5K to support The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, which provides "a different kind of healing" to more than 30,000 children and families coping with serious illness each year, completely free of charge.
But I need your help!
To celebrate my 50th birthday, I hope to raise at least $250 for The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, which was founded by actor and philanthropist Paul Newman in 1988.
Thank you for your support!
Suggested Fundraising Minimum:
5K runners using a charity entry: $250
Runners using a charity entry receive free entry to the race. Runners who have secured their own entry to the race are also encouraged to join the Team.
As a member of Team Hole in the Wall you will receive:
- Free race entry
- A personal fundraising Web page
- Access to our Fairfield county based Coach and group runs
- A private bag check at the start/finish
- Access to our post-race Team HITW tent at the beach party finish
- Training and fundraising tips and support
- Fundraising incentives including a custom dri-fit Team HITW running jersey
Questions? We want to hear from you! Call (203) 777-0522 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org