BENEFITING: BRIDGE OF HOPE INC
Date: September 24, 2011
Location: Absolute Wellness Group - Midtown Studio (1519 N 3rd St, Harrisburg, Pa 17102)
Time: 9am - 4pm
Working(out) for Hope is a one day fitness challenge that offers team competitions, and a fun, healthful way to raise funds for Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area in our efforts to assist homeless single mothers with housing and mentoring!
Participants are invited to gather a team of 2-12 members to complete a day of fitness classes at Absolute Wellness Group. One member of the team should attend each of the eight classes that will be offered throughout the day.
The suggested donation for each team member is $10. Teams are also encouraged to find sponsors who are willing to donate in support of your involvement.
• Participants can register in TEAMS or as INDIVIDUALS!
• Teams may have a minimum of two and a maximum of twelve members
• Each participant is encouraged to give a suggested donation of $10 for the day of classes
• For team competition, at least one member of your team must attend each of the 8 classes
• Prizes will be awarded by our panel of judges in the categories listed below
• Most participation
• Most money raised
• Best team theme
To get started, become a team leader. As a team leader your responsibilities include:
1. Choose a team name and theme
2. Recruit up to 11 other team members to participate in Working(out) for Hope with you
3. Register your team using the enclosed registration form
4. Collect sponsorships for your team
**REMINDER: TEAMS ARE ENCORAGED, BUT INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPATION IS WELCOMED!**